Monday, January 18, 2010

MY FIRST SAFARI




On saturday we went with ef school to a Safari.

I was really excited about this excursion, I was going to see wild animals.... After a two hour drive we arrived at the place and we were offered some biscuits and drinks.. We jumped in a pick-up car and the supposed adverture began... After driving five minutes we stopped and the guide explained to us some courious information about lions... we were told not toput our hand out of the car.. ouhhhh!!! a wild lion could eat us.. that was interesting...

The car drove and we were looking for them... but after 10 minutes, then 15 minutes we hadn't still found the lions ... finally the guide shouted... There,,.. Can you see them???
I thought that the lion was going to stand in front of us and roar loudly .... but I could not see anything.. at the end I could figure out the 4 shadows lying on the floor, sleeping 50 meters far from where we were... I tried to take a picture, but the lion was not in my photo... no!!!!! How can I show my friends this pictures....????

Finally we could see some giraffes, springboks, hippos, zebras.... but they were so calm and quiet.. that it was like going to a zoo...

At the end of the excursion I took some pictures from the nice wild pictures from the reception so I could have real interesting photos to show...

1 comment:

  1. but atleast you got to see the shadow of lions. How many people in the world can say they've seen that??

    ReplyDelete